LGBTQ

LGBTQ in general

Most LGBTQphobes (i.e homophobes/lesphobes/transphobes) are LGBTQ people in denial of being queer/lesbian/trans and repressing their true LGBTQ (queer/lesbian/trans) desires. So keep that in mind when countering their hate. See here, here, herehere , also here for some balance

I do empathically show symp solidarity in a bleeding open hearted way with LGBTQ people. I was a picked on as a kid for being different by some classmates and the child study team, shrinks etc and I see that type of oppression in LGBTQ people and it makes me want to help them as I see myself in them.

Queer

At heart, I can bear (with reservations) the idea of requiring homosexuals to become trans women to marry other men and requiring lesbians to become trans men to marry other women. 

I think if such a thing would happen, for homosexuals to become trans women to marry other men, they should basically become Guydyke Heterosexual Trans women and that for lesbians to become trans women to marry other women, they should basically become Girlfag Heterosexual Trans men  (Guydyke Heterosexuality and Girlfag Heterosexuality is like Queer heterosexuality but with Guydyke and Girlfag replacing the Queer part)

This is to prevent Queer erasure since Guydykes/Girlfags as I state in my main blogs are a great way to prevent Queer erasure

Moreover after homosexuals wanting to marry become trans women and lesbians wanting to marry become trans men, they would still be encouraged to be gay curious/bi curious and or even non heterosexual 

In the distant future, IF the Left Wingers , Progressives, and Democrats turn on gays and say that being gay is wrong and that gay rights (including same sex marriage) are wrong from a Left Wing, Progressive and Democrat perspective (like maybe along the lines of future woke views that being gay isn't real because sex is a social construct, similar to the Queer Theory view which denies essentially that there is homosexuality or lesbianism or if homosexuals are labeled sexist for not dating women *or saying that supporting gay rights is homophobic [where I would have this type of view on gay rights]) instead of a Right Wing, Conservative and Christian perspective, in that hypothetical future, I would be forced to join those other hypothetical future Left wingers and Progressives and Democrats in this paradigm shift on gay rights (including same sex marriage) 

My reason would be, since I am an Left Winger and allied with progressives and I am an occasional reserved Democrat stan, if in the future our Left Wing or Progressive/Democratic party platform and ideological platform says that being gay is wrong and that gay rights (including same sex marriage) is wrong (from a Left Wing, Progressive and Democrat perspective) ,I would have to adopt those views even if I don't understand why those change are being made. 

I put the Left Wing views and left Progressive values first and with blind optimism, I trust Left Wingers, Progressive and sometimes Democrats to always do the right thing, even if I don't know why

*Though for this particular whole 'supporting gay rights is homophobic' possible hypothetical future view by Left Wingers, Progressives and Democrats, I would somewhat break with my fellow Left Wingers, Progressives and Democrats on this leftward 'being gay is wrong' view on same sex marriage (I'd be closer to r/MutualSupport leftists on gay rights in that said particular future hypothetical situation and leftish queer critical paradigm shift on gay rights)

So in said particular future hypothetical situation and leftish queer critical paradigm shift on gay rights by the Left, Progressives and Democrats, I would retain some LGBTQ friendly views I have now and thus I would have an anþeraz political position lean supportive political position for this type of unique privatized marriage system for same sex couples (and also for straight couples as well) while I still retain some common ground with Leftists and Left progressives on this new future hypothetical lefitst queer critical view by me suddenly embracing these types of views on rights

Very interesting hot takes

Trans

At heart, I take a  trans rights

I believe the only genders are male, female .66 percent of Americans, believe there are only two genders and they reject radical gender ideology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get around guide

Poll 5th clfdlp flp

Antior