Atheart enty


Imdb is evil , draconian and disgusting. I am against them changing their rating system and adding weighted ratings. 

The Little Mermaid 2023 was a garbage film that deserves those 1 star ratings

So, basically: You don't like our Woke movie? No problem - we will change our Rating System! Why am I not surprised? And, of course, if you don’t like our Woke movie, you must be racist!

As long as you saw the movie, you have every right to rate it as you please. They believe people who never saw the movie are rating it which is a no-no. The movie did very well financially considering the backlash. I have no interest in seeing it. Nor did I see the original.

There is nothing offensive or wrong about the Rolling Stones song Brown Sugar . I advise every person reading this who will be attending an in person Rolling Stones concert in the future to blast the song Brown Sugar on a boom box every concert until the Rolling Stones play that song again.  I also want anyone who is opening for the Rolling Stones reading this to sing Brown Sugar twice at your concert 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get around guide

Poll 5th clfdlp flp

Antior