At Heart womens isszues

At heart, I think that women’s reproductive rights are fundamental human rights, however I am, not left or right, center or liberal, but I take a forward stance on even the most divisive and contentious issues such as abortion 

At heart, I am pro choice on early abortion because I at heart believe that the government should rarely impose its pro life will upon the people in banning or restricting early term abortion, and when doing so, should aspire to maximize their cumulative happiness 

At heart, I oscillate between supporting Evictionism for mid term abortion and being closer to being pro life for mid term abortion than I am to being pro choice for mid term abortion. 

This is partly because abortion rights in the mid term of pregnancy are the bourgeois individualist line of the pro choice and are thus revisionism 

At heart I am pro life for late term abortion 

At heart I am pro choice on abortion in the first two terms and most of the late term for rape incest and to save the life of the mother

At heart I am other side political post position on very late term abortion for rape and incest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get around guide

Poll 5th clfdlp flp

Antior